Have you been searching for a way to take your company’s website to the next level? If so, you may want to think about installing a live chat tool. These systems offer a wide range of benefits, including:
1. Improved Customer Service
When a customer has a question about one of your products, they don’t want to wait hours for a response. They want an answer in a matter of minutes.
able to help you lower your labor costs.
In a HubSpot survey, 90 percent of people rated immediate responses from companies as either “important” or “very important” when a support issue arose.
Live chat tools allow you to deliver the immediate responses your customers want.
2. Reduced Labor Expenses
Between base salaries, taxes, and benefits, most companies spend tens of thousands of dollars every month employing people to answer sales calls and respond to customer support emails. If your business is one of them, a live chat tool may be able to help you lower your labor costs.
Live chat systems use dedicated off-site personnel to handle customer inquiries and issues for a fraction of the cost of a traditional in-house call center. It’s not at all unusual for companies to cut their sales and support expenses in half by making the switch.
3. Increased Market Reach
Does your company only offer sales and customer service by phone? If so, you might be limiting your market reach.
Many people cannot make phone calls because of disabilities and other health concerns. Others simply do not enjoy talking on the phone and will go out of their way to avoid it where possible.
By adding a live chat tool to your website, you will make it easier for these people to get in touch with your business, increasing your market reach in the process.
4. More Sales
As we’ve already discussed, installing a live chat system on your site can open your business to new people and help you develop a reputation for delivering excellent customer service.
These benefits invariably result in more leads and more sales. According to Zippia, adding a live chat system to a website can lead to a 40 percent increase in conversion rates and a 10 percent increase in average order value.
How to Find the Right Live Chat Tool for You
Now that you understand the wide range of benefits offered by live chat tools, all that’s left to do is find the right one for you. We recommend searching for systems that provide features like:
- Experienced Operators: The users who visit your site will have lots of questions. Make sure your operators have the experience required to provide them with the answers they need.
- Unlimited Messaging: Some live chat tools will only allow you to send a set number of messages to customers each month. Choose one that won’t limit your messaging.
- 24/7 Coverage: Your customers deserve a high level of support no matter what time of day they visit your site. Don’t settle for less than 24/7 coverage.
- Easy Integration: You shouldn’t need to redesign your company website to install a live chat tool. Find a system that offers easy integration.
- Custom Branding: Your customers don’t want to feel like they’re talking to a third-party company when they chat with a representative on your site. Choose a live chat tool that will allow you to use your own logo and branding.
Fortunately, you don’t have to look very far to find a system that fulfills all of these requirements. Lead Revenue’s live chat tool offers all of these features and more!
Want to Learn More About Live Chat by Lead Revenue? Contact Us Today!
Would you like to learn about the features included in Lead Revenue’s live chat tool? If so, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team.
We would be happy to provide you with all the information you need to know! To contact us, just give us a call at 424-345-1794 or fill in our brief online contact form. We look forward to assisting you!